For high-riding vehicles such as trucks, SUVs, vans, and motorhomes. Introducing the TRIPWIRE Alarm
This alarm is for low profile vehicles. We do not advise installing this model on larger trucks, motorhomes, or busses. See above link for our Tripwire Alarm.
Catalytic Converter Alarm Main Features:
LOUD ALARM 113dB vibration alarm to scare away thieves effectively.
EASY TO INSTALL Do it yourself or have your mechanic or one of our local installers help you.
- EASY TO USE Simply remove the battery tab to activate alarm with the click of one button on the remote control. Mount alarm directly to exhaust pipe (section leaving the catalytic converter) or use magnets or sticky pads and attach mount under vehicle. See video for more details.
- WATERPROOF Suitable for outdoor use when it's raining.
DURABLEBuilt to withstand tough environments.
Fast Guard Alarms Offers:
- FREE Shipping
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE If you are not 100% satisfied with our product you may return it for a full refund. Refund Policy
REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE Feel free to call, email or text us for any help!
INCLUDED WITH EACH PURCHASE:
- One vibration alarm (runes on 3 AAA batteries)
- One modern remote control with a 2-5 year batter life
- One self-adhesive heat-blocking pad (to be placed on the back of the alarm)
- One screwdriver - Use for opening alarm case and changing the batteries
- Two theft-deterrent window stickers
- Two glow-in-the-dark theft-deterrent window stickers
- One pry tool - Use to help open up the alarm case
- Two stainless steel self-locking mounting straps
>> USER MANUAL HERE <<